Terms and Conditions
1. No entry fee is required and no purchase needs to be made to enter the first stage of the competition. Only owners of a copy of Gravewood High can enter the final stage of the competition.
2. Prizes include:
Acer Gaming Laptop: Full HD (1920x1080), IPS screen, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H processor, 6 x 3.3 GHz, RAM 12 GB, SSD 512 GB, GeForce RTX 3060 laptop-enabled graphics card - 6GB
INSTAX MINI 11 camera
Gravewood High Steam keys
3. Entries are open to citizens of Great Britain, Europe, USA and CIS countries aged 13 years or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
4. If you are under 18, you can still participate in the competition, but you will need your parents’ or official guardian’s consent, which may be requested by us in written form.
5. The competition winner will be picked at random using the random.org web service during an online stream on October 28th, at 6pm Moscow time (3pm GMT/11am EDT).
6. You can only use a single email to participate in the contest.
7. Duplicate entries (multiple emails) will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
8. Winners will be contacted by email.
9. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the competition results being announced. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, we reserve the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected via the random.org web service.
10. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal specification.
11. Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the competition results being announced, though it is our goal to make the process faster.
12. We are responsible for shipping the prizes within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for any local taxes if applicable.
13. Employees of HeroCraft, as well as their immediate families, are not eligible to enter this contest.
14. Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.